Author Topic: A serious plea for Accommodation 19-22 March  (Read 182 times)

Offline CockUpUrBum

• View Profile
A serious plea for Accommodation 19-22 March
« on: May 16, 2017, 07:14:22 AM »
OK next road trip is the 19th I sleep this overnight
the 20th I won't be sleeping at all because I am at an all night event
and the 21st I'll be trying to get 6 hours ish in the afternoon
then 22nd might be an overnight or I may leave for the Far North

A serious plea for Accommodation or at least a safe place to pitch my tent
OK in the Far North although there are Kinksters there is no ‘scene’
So that means no seminars workshops Munches or Play Gatherings
So I’ve decided in the interim to spend up 2 a week a month in theory in Auckland where there R these attractions
Obviously it’s implausible to sleep in my own bed and far too optimistic to expect to have a 'date’ willing to host every night I’m there
I have an Alternative Lifestyle I which I am quite content with
What it does not include is personal transport or adequate income to pay for transport AND Accommodation AND Event Costs AND Travel Expenses AND FOOD AND Coffee

[mandatory to secure free internet at cafes and I is totally addicted anyway].

So to balance this financial a little I hitch Hike down, eat fuck all, and bring a tent.
However so far the campsites that have vacancies want a 2 person minimum which out of reach with rent to pay back home

Do please if U can host me or just give permission to pitch mt rent in the backyard for whatever time frame

PLEASE Private Message me!
This the ‘funny’ that got a total if 1 offer off Craig List from a ‘foot slave’ who stood me up at the last minute and left me with NO Accommodation in Auckland for 2 days

Will trade hosting for sexual favours or other services

Will trade your hosting for sexual favours or other services M4F+

Hi ya really GOING to go from Far North to Auckland 28th to approx 7ish events and generally get into as much 'trouble’ as possible down there for a few days

I need a backup place to crash this can be as grotty as a shed, cause hopefully I will be offered more snugly accommodation some nights ;)

After a really bad experience with a refused booking at a commercial accommodation I vowed never to use any in Auckland again

soooooo … throw me in the shed and use me as the House Boy / Servant … sexual or not.

I can cook and clean and …

I Don’t Care as long as I have a confirmed place to sleep I’ll feel a lot more secure coming down

Yeah not feeling secure but going anyway!

OK some obvious stuff:

I am Drug and Disease Free

I never intentionally 'touch’ ANYONE without their express consent / permission

I practice ‘Safe Sex’ so you and the next person will consent to it!

So how about good deeds with some instant gratification?

I am a 'mature’ and can behaviour at this level too.

Wank me … oops typo! … Wink me … or message me if U can offer some arrangement … a ride … or other 'trouble’!

Will trade your hosting for sexual favours or other services M4F+

The ad was actually quite serious maybe people took it as a joke?!?!?!?